The EuroFOX LSA aircraft is one of the most popular additions to the LAA fleet in recent times. Introduced to the UK in 2010 and available as a dedicated nose or tail wheel aircraft, the EuroFOX is a fast assembly kit with the aircraft becoming the quality benchmark which other kit suppliers now try to emulate. Look at the benefits the EuroFOX LSA can offer:
· The EuroFOX has an industry leading quality of finish
· The aircraft is a pure joy to fly with responsive and exceptionally well-coordinated controls
· Rotax 912 power plant, the world's leading LSA engine supplier
· Immensely strong welded 4130 Cr Mo steel fuselage, with all aluminum wings and polyfibre stitts covering - an aircraft to last decades
· A huge payload of 270kgs
· Pilot training in a EuroFOX possible under the LAA coaching scheme
· Excellent visibility in all directions, even behind
· Very comfortable for distance touring with a 7 hour endurance
· Outstanding STOL capabilities from the roughest of strips
· Extremely wide and forgiving main undercarriage provides for easy landings
· A true cruise of 100 knots at around 15 liters an hour
· Single handed wingfold, proven over the last 25 years, the quickest around
· Available with a custom built trailer/mobile hangar for complete freedom
· The great LAA simple permit scheme, giving owners control
· Built in the EU by a long established, sole product company, Aeropro
· Simple and fast kit assembly, no forming, drilling or riveting, suitable for first time builders, who will achieve a true professional finish
· High specification of the base aircraft offering great value
· Full UK support, before, during and after the aircraft is flying
As a result, many customers are graduating from older kit LAA aircraft, microlights or from the C of A world to indulge in a more inspiring flight experience.
As part of the LAA build process, the builder(s) visit the Aeropro factory at Nitra, near Bratislava to cover the aircraft with EuroFOX aviation. Every EuroFOX is then offered with a professional paint finish at the Aeropro factory, only EuroFOX can offer this factory finish in a fast assembly kit.
One thing to remember when looking for your next aircraft: at least £4k would be needed to finish any other kit to the same standard. Indeed, the EuroFOX is highly suitable for first time LAA builders or those wanting to replicate a ready to fly aircraft, but at kit prices.
There is a choice of the 80HP or 100HP Rotax 912 series engine. This liquid cooled, temperature stable Rotax engine series has been in production now for 25 years with over 40,000 units produced and millions of airtime hours logged. These engines are used in over 90% of the world's LSA aircraft, very reliable and economical, why would you risk choosing anything else?
The UK permit system is much less expensive and provides the owner with complete control when compared to EASA or C of A aircraft, ensuring more flying and less paperwork burden. Why not join them and sample the delights of low cost EuroFOX ownership, with unbeatable performance and quality.